Electrical Installations and Maintenance Stockport
Konect Electrical provide outstanding work in electrical installations and maintenance in Stockport.
Established in 1991, the company has carried out electrical installations for all manner and size of Stockport clients since then, always delivering projects of the highest quality in line with our Stockport customers requirements.
You can see examples of our projects here, with clients such as Media City and Mercedes Benz.
Our electrical installations and maintenance work in Stockport has included projects for domestic, industrial and commercial clients but regardless of the size of Stockport clients, Konect pride themselves on always delivering on time, to budget and with the best possible customer service.
Electrical installation and maintenance projects in Stockport have been carried out in retail outlets on the High Street, in industrial facilities, in office complexes, warehousing and domestic properties.
Konect takes their responsibilities as part of the wider community in Stockport seriously. As well as our work pioneering energy saving electrical technologies in Stockport, we are also focussed on promoting environmental awareness among all our staff.
Stockport Electrical Installation and Maintenance Services
The specific services offered by Konect Electrical Services in Stockport all entail the best materials, highly skilled staff and industry accepted best methods of working and include;
- Electrical Installation and maintenance of lighting systems for commercial, industrial and domestic use in Stockport with a variety of electrical fittings to suit many different environments in the Stockport area.
- Electrical Installation and maintenance of lighting control systems in Stockport that can be as simple as a dimmer switches. We can also use computerised movement sensors to ensure that lights are turned off after the last person leaves their Stockport premises. Sensors can also be used to ensure that the correct level of light is supplied to a room at all times, independent of external conditions.
- Design and implementation of mains power systems in Stockport that ensure safe and reliable distribution of high voltage power supplies throughout Stockport buildings so that it can be stepped down to the lower levels suitable for use with electrical equipment such as computers. The design and implementation of such systems is complex and must be delivered correctly to avoid the risk of fire.
- set up of small power distribution for Stockport clients which is the method by which power is delivered to the point at which it is consumed, either by such devices as kettles and computers or by larger manufacturing facilities. Safety is a critical part of the design and implementation of systems of this type for our Stockport customers.
- The design and management of cable management systems that allow Stockport businesses to connect telephones, computers and other digital devices to a network. The installation and management of large volumes of cable requires careful attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Stockport electrical maintenance services that are delivered to be fully compliant with all British Standards and include fault finding, repairs, re-lamping services and portable appliance testing.
- Electrical inspection and testing has a British Standard requirement for all new electrical installations in Stockport. Circuit testing and documentation review are carried out as part of this service.
- Energy saving by designing high output lighting systems that use the latest energy saving technologies for all our Stockport clients.
Electrical Installation and Maintenance Accreditations
As an indicator of its continuing commitment to quality for our Stockport customers, and using the latest best practice techniques Konect Electrical Services has achieved and maintains the following accreditations;
NICEIC is the largest electrical contractor’s body and exists to ensure its members work to the highest British and European standards and building regulation schemes. Membership of NICEIC assures the client that work is delivered to the highest standard at all times.
NICEIC Domestic Installer is an accreditation scheme that is designed to provide peace of mind for Stockport customers by verifying that contractors are aware of the aspects of building regulations that affect domestic electrical work.
CHAS accreditation indicates that an organisation has been trained in the latest health and safety standards and is continuing to maintain the currency of their knowledge and practices, so all our Stockport clients can be assured work will be carried out in line with their health and safety requirements.
MCS accreditation is the industry standard that applies to the installation of energy efficiency technologies such as solar panels.