Konect Electrical have gained an enviable reputation for their outstanding work in electrical installations and maintenance.
Established in 1991, the company has carried out electrical installations for all manner and size of clients since then, consistently delivering projects of the highest quality xeactly to customer requirements.
Work has included projects for domestic and commercial clients and has been delivered in the north-west and on a national basis, always on time, and always to budget.
Electrical installation and maintenance projects have been carried out in retail outlets on the High Street, in industrial facilities, in office complexes, warehousing and domestic properties.
Konect takes their responsibilities as part of the wider community very seriously. As well as their work pioneering energy saving electrical technologies they are also very focussed on promoting environmental awareness among all staff and also have a high level of equal opportunities issues at every stage of their recruitment and training and development programs
Electrical Installation and Maintenance Services
The specific services offered by Konect Electrical Services Ltd all involve using the best quality materials, highly skilled staff and industry accepted best practice methods of working and include;
- Electrical Installation and maintenance of lighting systems for commercial, industrial and domestic use with a wide variety of electrical fittings to suit many different environments.
- Electrical Installation and maintenance of lighting control systems that can be as simple as a dimmer switches. They can also use computerised movement sensors to ensure that lights are turned off after the last person leaves. Sensors can also be used to ensure that the correct level of light is supplied to a room at all times, independent of external conditions.
- Design and implementation of mains power systems that are used to ensure the safe and reliable distribution of high voltage power supplies throughout a building so that it can be stepped down to the lower levels suitable for use with electrical equipment such as computers. The design and implementation of such systems is complex and must be delivered correctly to avoid the risk of fire.
- set up of small power distribution which is the means by which power is delivered to the point at which it is consumed, either by such devices as kettles and computers or by larger manufacturing facilities. Safety is a critical part of the design and implementation of systems of this type.
- The design and management of cable management systems that allow businesses to connect telephones, computers and other digital devices to a network. The installation and management of large volumes of cable requires careful attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Electrical maintenance services that are delivered to be fully compliant with all British Standards and include fault finding, repairs, re-lamping services and portable appliance testing.
- Electrical inspection and testing has a British Standard requirement for all new electrical installations. Circuit testing and documentation review are carried out as part of this service.
- Energy saving by designing high output lighting systems that use the latest energy saving technologies.
Electrical Installation and Maintenance Accreditations
As an indicator of its continuing commitment to quality and using the latest best practice techniques Konect Electrical Services Ltd has achieved and maintains the following accreditations;
NICEIC is the largest electrical contractor’s body and exists to ensure its members work to the highest British and European standards and building regulation schemes. Membership of NICEIC assures the client that work is delivered to the highest standard at all times.
NICEIC Domestic Installer is an accreditation scheme that is designed to provide peace of mind for domestic customers by verifying that contractors are aware of the aspects of building regulations that affect domestic electrical work.
CHAS accreditation indicates that an organisation has been trained in the latest health and safety standards and is continuing to maintain the currency of their knowledge and practices.
MCS accreditation is the industry standard that applies to the installation of energy efficiency technologies such as solar panels.
Construction line is a government run accreditation scheme where details of health and safety, management, qualifications, financial worth and experience of a company are accredited by Constructionline and are available for external reference.